To delete a wireless network profile in Windows 10:
- Click the Network icon on the lower right corner of your screen - it should be located just to the left of your system clock and will typically resemble a cellular signal bar.
- Click Network & Internet settings.
- Click Manage Wi-Fi settings.
- Under Manage known networks, click the network you want to delete.
- Click Forget. The wireless network profile is deleted.
- You may move networks up and down in the list to establish which networks are preferred over others; Windows will attempt to connect to those networks listed first whenever possible.
To delete a wireless network profile in Windows 7:
- Click on the Start button in the lower lefthand corner of your screen, find and click on Control Panel.
- Select View Network Status & Tasks (or Network and Sharing Center).
- In the left pane, click on Manage wireless networks.
- A window of all stored network profiles will appear, locate the ones you wish to remove and select remove to delete it. Change the order of your networks using the move up/move down buttons in order to set your preferred network.
To delete a wireless network profile in OS X:
- Click on the Apple icon in the top left corner of your screen, select System Preferences.
- Locate and open the Network option.
- Select WiFi or Airport from the list on the left.
- Click on the Advanced button in the bottom right.
- The first page of the Advanced menu will contain a list of your preferred networks. Select your network and click the minus sign to remove. Click and drag to change the order of your preferred networks.
To delete a wireless network profile in Android:
- Open the settings menu on your device.
- Locate and open the WiFi settings menu.
- Locate the network you wish to remove, press and hold on it for several seconds, a menu should appear once you release with the option to remove the network.
To delete a wireless network profile in iOS:
- Open the settings app on your device.
- Locate the WiFi Settings option.
- Locate the network you wish to remove and tap the info button (the letter "i") to the right of the network name.
- Choose "Forget this network".