- Priority - Low
- Affecting Other - Westlake
Seattle City Light is tracking a utilities outage at a number of Westlake sites, several of which are on the Atlas Network. Their outage map is located at http://www.seattle.gov/light/sysstat/map.asp
Customers at these sites will likely see their equipment offline until utility power is restored. Atlas does not anticipate any issues with service recovery once power comes back up - but please let us know if you run into any issues by emailing email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org, once utility power is restored.
- Date - 2020/11/14 05:48
- Last Updated - 2020/11/14 07:24
- Priority - High
- Affecting System - All
Updated: March 16th, 2020 at 3:35pm
Atlas is focused on keeping you connected to your employer and businesses connected to its employees! We've outlined our response plan priorities as ordered below:
1) Protecting the health and safety of our employees.
2) Ensuring our network exceeds the demands and expectations of our customers who rely on it more than ever now.
3) Ensuring our team is highly responsive to our customer's needs.
To that end, Atlas is taking the following steps:
- We have closed our headquarters in downtown Seattle and are running with a skeleton crew designed primarily to support our field installation technicians.
- We have asked our non-field team employees to work remote and are requiring anyone with symptoms of illness to self-quarantine at home.
- Our field team in both Seattle and Suncadia continues to work to provide support for customers and maintain our physical network. However, we are reducing the number of jobs our field team handles daily to ensure they stay rested and healthy.
- We are continuously monitoring customer bandwidth usage and analyzing network statistics to ensure our network performance and capacity meets expectations - this is standard practice for us.
- We have extended our customer care hours later in to the evening by staggering our teams availability. As always, we will be available 24/7 to respond to outages or emergencies.
Please check back here for updates or follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/atlasnetworks.
Email Announcement Sent to Business Customers:
If your inbox is anything like mine, you are being flooded with communications from companies regarding their response to the coronavirus. To keep this email short and to the point, please see the below URL for status updates from Atlas moving forward. We will update this webpage as new information arises and also post on our Twitter account. Unless a material change occurs, our updates will only come via those two sources.
The challenge that this outbreak represents to you, your business, your family, and the community is likely not similar to anything you have seen before. We find ourselves having to process through uncertainty, unexpected changes to our routines, and a heightened risk to our health. What is most important now is your health and safety coupled with all of us doing our part to minimize exposure. As a telecom company, Atlas is at the forefront of the response to COVID-19 by ensuring our network continues to support the demands of remote workers and businesses. While most of our team has been asked to work remote, our field crew is diligently tending to our physical network and upgrading circuits as needed for customers.
Please feel free to bookmark the below page or follow us on Twitter for our detailed response and ongoing updates:
On a personal note, I've spoken directly to several fellow business owners and restaurateurs in downtown Seattle that Atlas services. While all businesses are being impacted, I encourage you to seek out your favorite restaurants, coffee shops and pubs that may be offering take-out services. These businesses are likely to be some of the most impacted in these challenging times.
I wish you and yours the very best in health and well-being!
- Date - 2020/03/01 00:00
- Last Updated - 2020/06/13 20:52